Even with health insurance, we recognize that the financial impact of cancer treatment can still be significant. We provide a financial coordinators to walk through the process with you and help identify options for assistance.
英雄联盟s10竞猜Our financial coordinator can review materials, make sure you understand documents and offer assistance in a number of areas including:
- Payment plans
- Treatment costs
- Financial applications
- Daily living expenses
- Medical bills and your Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- Billing or personal balances
- Insurance benefits and obligations
- Deductibles or copays with your insurance plan
- Authorizations or appeals if services are denied
- Helping uninsured patients with an applicable resources
If you’d like to meet with our financial coordinator, let any staff member know. Our financial coordinator is available on a daily basis and no appointment is needed. If an appointment is more convenient, please contact our office at (616) 252-8100.