英雄联盟s10竞猜With a skilled team of leading neurosurgeons, Metro Health offers comprehensive options for patients who require brain, spine, and nervous system care.
Treatments & Capabilities
英雄联盟s10竞猜The wide range of treatments include:
- Functional Neurosurgery: For treatment of epilepsy, pain, brain tumors, Parkinson’s disease and essential tremor.
- Vascular Neurosurgery: Minimally invasive treatment for conditions in the blood vessels of the brain and spinal cord, including brain aneurysms, arteriovenous malformations (AVM), cavernous malformations, hemorrhagic stroke and other causes of stroke.
- Brain Surgery: Removal of tumors, including acoustic neuroma, pituitary gland tumors, meningiomas and gliomas.
- Spine Surgery: To address common and complex diseases, including spinal tumors, spinal fractures, lumbar disk disease, cervical disk disease, herniated disk, spinal stenosis and scoliosis.
Renaissance Guided Spine Surgery
英雄联盟s10竞猜Metro Health Hospital is proud to be the first hospital in Michigan to offer Renaissance Guided Spine Surgery.
英雄联盟s10竞猜Renaissance is a specially-designed surgical guidance system that enables surgeons to provide safer and more accurate minimally-invasive and open spine surgeries. Its state-of-the-art technology allows our surgeons to pinpoint the exact location on the spine – with accuracy levels far superior to traditional free-hand surgeries.
With Renaissance, you’ll experience less pain and scarring, fewer complications, and a faster recovery. Patients are typically discharged after a few days and back to their normal routine within a few weeks.
Renaissance is used to treat patients suffering from:
- Chronic, debilitating leg pain
- Spinal deformities
- Slipped vertebrae
- Pinched nerves
- Unparalleled accuracy
- Safer surgery, with fewer complications
- Reduced pain and scarring
- Faster recovery